Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Small studio setting and welcoming environment, our sessions are trained 1on1 in fully equipped suites. No need to share room or equipment. You'll work with clients with varying goals and abilities. Customer service and professionalism is a priority.
- $24 - $30 per hour.
- No direct sales or marketing
- No split shifts
- Paid continuing education
- Paid time off
- Bonuses and incentives based on KPIs
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- Design safe and effective programs, accommodating the unique needs/goals of clients
- Educate and empower clients, so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation every day
- Create unique, memorable and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgement, and express empathy
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language and behavior
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- National Certification required
- One year of personal training and program design experience preferred
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills