Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Fitness Together Belmont is looking for an exceptional Personal Trainer/Fitness Specialist to join our team of highly educated & motivated fitness experts.
Unlike traditional big box gyms and personal training studios, Fitness Together provides a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training and nutrition counseling.
Our Team of Fitness Experts sole responsibility is to focus on the clients, their experience and their results. Our experts are not responsible for sales or booking their own schedules.
If you're a fitness professional with a passion for empowering others to live a happier and healthier life but struggle to fit into big box health clubs, franchise gyms, or tired of working the long hours as an independent contractor, Fitness Together has an amazing opportunity for you to grow!
- Full time Salaried position, starting from $40,000 to $50,000 annually
- Immediate eligibility for Health insurance company plan, 50% paid by company
- IRA with up to 3% company matching contribution
- Annual continuing education reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing paid CEC opportunities
- Professional Development Training
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into leadership positions
- Incredible team work environment
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science, Exercise physiology, or related study is minimum requirement for consideration of employment
- Performing individual fitness assessments for clients every 6 weeks
- Thorough understanding of science based progressive training programs
- Creating customized training programs for clients based on consistent assessment results
- Thorough knowledge of injury prevention & post rehab recovery; disease prevention & management; special conditions & limitations; high performance athlete; as well as geriatric population-Motivating and educating clients to reach their individual goals
- Successful completion of Fitness Together Certification (written & practical)
- Teamwork in maintaining the studios appearance and reputation
- Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology or related study
- At least 1 Year experience in the Exercise/Personal Training industry; including work with special populations
- A passion for exercising and weight training for their own fitness
- ACSM, NASM, CSCS OR ISSA Certifications preferred
- Must be available to work a full 8 hour shift 5 days/wk
- High degree of motivation, detail orientation and positive, upbeat energy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Enjoys & excels in a team environment
Serious candidates are strongly encouraged to include a cover letter with your resume. This is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from high influx of applicants. Applicants without the minimum requirements, will not be considered for this position.
For more information about Fitness Together Belmont, please visit our website at: www.fitnesstogether.com/belmont
Please do not call or stop by the office directly before submitting an application/resume. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and application.