Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Fitness Together is not your typical gym, it’s a personalized, premium, one on one wellness solution. Our Personal Trainers create a welcoming environment in our 1:1 training suites, where clients are empowered to take back their health so they can have the energy to do what they love.
Fitness Together® Ellicott City provides opportunity for growth with in our studio unlike other gyms, opportunity to learn from other team members, worklife balance and work with long-term clients with out starting from scratch!
- Full-time Personal Trainers make from $42K to $60K annually
- No direct sales or marketing
- No split shifts
- Fun and inviting team based atmosphere
- Paid continuing education
- Bonuses and incentives based on KPIs
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Career advancement
- Franchise Opportunity and Career Track to own your own franchised Fitness Together® Studio
- Design safe and effective programs, accommodating the unique needs/goals of clients
- Educate and empower clients, so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation every day
- Create unique, memorable and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgement, and express empathy
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language and behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- National Certification required (Examples: NASM, ACE, ACSM, etc.)
- One year of personal training and program design experience preferred
- General understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations desired
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
Fitness Together® Ellicott City is looking for Trainers who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others by genuinely caring about our client's health journey. Fitness Together® Personal Trainers take pride in their work by providing an exceptional client experience that leaves a lasting impact. They empower commitment by holding clients accountable to their goals and are willing to go above and beyond to encourage progress over perfection.