Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Fitness Together is not your typical gym, it’s a personalized, premium, one on one wellness solution. Our Personal Trainers create a welcoming environment in our 1:1 training suites, where clients are empowered to take back their health so they can have the energy to do what they love.
Fitness Together Personal Trainer Leads enjoy these perks:
- Personal Trainers make from $50,000 to $60,000 annually
- Paid continuing education
- Paid time off
- Bonuses and incentives based on key performance indicators
- No direct sales or marketing
- Personal Trainer Leads are employees, not independent contractors
- No split shifts
- Medical, dental, and vision
We are looking for Personal Trainer Leads who have:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- National Certification required (NASM or ACSM)
- 2-4 years of personal training and program design experience
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to each client’s individual needs
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach clients, in order to ensure continuous progress
- Ability to motivate, direct, lead a group, and delegate tasks
- Intermediate computer literacy - MS Office, email, and internet
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal)
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment