Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Fitness Together is a personalized, premium, one on one wellness solution. Our Personal Trainers create a welcoming environment in our private 1:1 training suites.
- Trainers can expect to make between $13,500-$41,600 annually depending on part-time to full-time availability
- Bonuses and incentives based on key performance indicators
- Paid continuing education
- No direct sales or marketing required
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- One week paid vacation
- AFLAC supplemental insurance program
- Simple IRA Retirement plan with Employer matching
- National Certification required (NASM or ACSM or NPTI)
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Experience in Personal Training
- General understanding of injury prevention/management
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to each client’s individual needs
- Ability to motivate and coach clients, in order to ensure continuous commitment
Fitness Together® Annapolis is looking for exceptional Personal Trainers and fitness trainers to join our team of highly educated and motivated fitness professionals. We need people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those around them by taking a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance, and genuine care. Fitness Together® Personal Trainers take pride in their work by providing an exceptional client experience that leaves a lasting impact. They empower commitment by holding clients accountable to their goals and constantly go above and beyond to encourage progress over perfection. This is for a part time position with the possibility of growing into a full time position.
As a Fitness Together® Personal Trainer, you will...
- Design safe and effective fitness programs, accommodating the unique needs and goals of each Fitness Together® client, including adapting programs when clients travel or participate in their sessions virtually
- Educate and empower clients with a clear understanding of their fitness program, so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan outside the studio
- Conduct both in-studio and Live, 1-on-1 Virtual Personal Training sessions with clients
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation to clients and team members every day
- Create unique, memorable and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgment, and express empathy for those around you
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration to meet the needs of those around you
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language, and behavior
- Express patience, determination, and genuine care to hold clients accountable to reaching their goals
- Constantly look for ways to improve your skills to grow as an expert in your field