Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Fitness Together is not your typical gym, it’s a personalized, premium, one on one wellness solution. Our Personal Trainers create a welcoming environment in our 1:1 training suites where clients are empowered to take back their health so they can have the energy to do what they love.
Fitness Together Dana Point is looking for exceptional Personal Trainers and fitness trainers to join our team of highly educated and motivated fitness professionals. Voted "Best Gym" in Dana Point 8 out of the last 9 years, we need people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those around them by taking a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance, and genuine care.
Fitness Together Personal Trainers take pride in their work by providing an exceptional client experience that leaves a lasting impact. They empower commitment by holding clients accountable to their goals and constantly go above and beyond to encourage progress over perfection.
- Personal Trainers make from $40K to $50K annually
- Paid continuing education
- Paid time off
- Bonuses and incentives based on key performance indicators
- No direct sales or marketing
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- No split shifts
- Design safe and effective fitness programs, accommodating the unique needs and goals of each Fitness Together® client
- Educate and empower clients with a clear understanding of their fitness program, so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan outside the studio
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation to clients and team members every day
- Create unique, memorable and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgement, and express empathy for those around you
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration to meet the needs of those around you
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language and behavior
- Express patience, determination, and genuine care to hold clients accountable to reaching their goals
- Constantly look for ways to improve your skills to grow as an expert in your field
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- National Certification required / CFSC Certicication paid for by company
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to each client’s individual needs
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach clients, in order to ensure continuous commitment
- A cover letter is required to be considered for the position.