Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Fitness Together in Dana Point, CA has helped clients in the Dana Point area for over 20yrs. We are a highly reputable 1-to-1 personal training studio that is changing how degreed fitness professionals are employed: no more split shifts, hourly pay, or trying to find your own clients.
A note from our Owner:
My mission is to create a family-like team atmosphere with the goal of achieving success for our clients, while being rewarded for our efforts by having salaried positions.
We are seeking a degreed personal trainer that wants to make fitness their career but needs stability and seeks work-life balance.
Our Personal Trainers Earn:
- Target Total Pay with Benefits & Bonuses: $50,000 to $55,000/year (No Sales Required)
- Base Salary: starting from $42,500 to $47,500
- Benefits Package + Team Bonus Approx Value: $7,500/year
- Opportunity for performance raises and growth into leadership
- Health insurance, 50% paid by company (up to $150/mo.)
- $700 CFSC Certification ($500/year towards continuing education thereafter)
- 5 days paid vacation
- 6-8 days paid holiday
Things You Will Need:
Have a degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, etc.
Two years of personal training experience is preferred but we will take you through an extensive onboarding and training process to set you up for success and provide continual professional development.
Be available for a full-time training schedule:
- Morning Shift: Monday-Friday 5:30am-2:00pm (w/ built in 45 minute break)
- *Every 3-4 weeks: Saturday 6:45am-3:00pm (w/ built in 45 minute break) and Friday will be given off for weeks that Saturday is worked.
- Afternoon/Evening Shift: Monday-Thursday 12:30pm-9:00pm & Saturday 6:45am-3:00pm
As a Fitness Together Personal Trainer, you will:
- Design safe and effective fitness programs, accommodating the unique needs and goals of each client
- Educate and empower clients with a clear understanding of their fitness program so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan outside of the studio
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation to clients and team members everyday
- Create unique, memorable, and personal experiences for clients that make clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgement, and express empathy for those around you.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration to meet the needs of those around you
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language, and behavior
- Express patience, determination, and genuine care to hold clients accountable for reaching their goals
- Continuously look for ways to improve your skills to grow as an expert in your field
Our Ideal Candidate:
- We believe in hiring Personal Trainers and Fitness Specialists who strive for growth and want to learn on a daily basis.
- Fitness Experts who are eager to be a part of a winning team, communicate well, and appreciate processes to guide them.
- Exercise Specialists who want a long term career and take pride in creating customized science-based progressive training programs.
We believe that team-work is the core of our success and to that, you’ll be guided by a lead-trainer with 1-on-1 meetings and quarterly development sessions with the Owner.
Serious candidates are strongly encouraged to include a cover letter with your resume. This is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from high influx of applicants.