Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Fitness Together is not your typical gym, it’s a personalized, premium, one on one wellness solution. Our Personal Trainers create a welcoming environment in our 1:1 training suites, where clients are empowered to take back their health so they can have the energy to do what they love.
Fitness Together Dana Point is looking for Personal Trainers to join our team of highly educated and motivated fitness professionals. Voted "Best Gym" in Dana Point 8 out of the last 9 years, we need positive people who genuinely care and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those around them. Fitness Together Personal Trainers take pride in their work by providing an exceptional client experience that leaves a lasting impact. They empower commitment by holding clients accountable to their goals and constantly go above and beyond to encourage progress over perfection.
Why Work Here?
"Team atmosphere, great benefits, consistent schedule, genuine care, great learning opportunity, and amazing clients to work with (provided by us - no sales required!)
- Salary: Personal Trainers at Fitness Together make $40K to $50K annually
- Paid continuing education
- CFSC (Certified Functional Strength Coach) Certification Paid for by Company
- 1 Week Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Bonuses and incentives based on team key performance indicators
- No direct sales or marketing
- No Split Shifts (unless offering to pick up a team member's shift)
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- Design safe and effective programs, accommodating the unique needs/goals of clients
- Educate and empower clients, so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation every day
- Create unique, memorable and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgement, and express empathy
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language and behavior
- Express patience, determination, and genuine care to hold clients accountable to reaching their goals
- Constantly look for ways to improve your skills to grow as an expert in your field
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field (preferred)
- Online CFSC Certification completed within 1st three months of employment (paid for by company)
- Understanding of FMS (Functional Movement Systems) a plus
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Understanding of injury prevention/management
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to each client’s individual needs
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach clients, in order to ensure continuous commitment
- A cover letter is required to be considered for the position.