Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Fitness Together studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Fitness Together Brentwood is not your typical gym, it’s a personalized, premium, one on one wellness solution. Our Personal Trainers create a welcoming environment in our 1:1 training suites, where clients are empowered to take back their health so they can have the energy to do what they love. Our team of Fitness Experts sole responsibility is to focus on our clients experience and results. We operate using high levels of excellence and are ranked number 1 on Google Search for personal training in the area.
If you're a fitness professional with a passion for empowering other's to live a happier and healthier life but struggle to fit into big box health clubs, franchise gyms, or tired of working the long hours as an independent contractor, Fitness Together in Brentwood has an amazing opportunity for you to grow and be a part of a winning TEAM.
- No direct sales or marketing
- No split shifts, most Saturdays off; closed on Sundays
- Full and Part-time trainers make between $24 - $28 per hour
- Annual continuing education reimbursement
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation; accrual of PTO begins day one
- Bonuses and incentives based on KPIs
- Immediate eligibility for Medical insurance contribution
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- Incredible TEAM work environment
- Design safe and effective programs, accommodating the unique needs/goals of clients
- Performing individual fitness assessments for clients every 4-6 weeks
- Educate and empower clients, so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation every day
- Create unique, memorable and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgement, and express empathy
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language and behavior
- Express patience, determination, and genuine care to hold clients accountable to reaching their goals
- Constantly look for ways to improve your skills to grow as an expert in your field
- Reside in the Nashville, TN or surrounding area
- Available mornings and occassional Saturdays
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- National Certification required
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- High degree of motivation, detail orientation and positive, upbeat energy
- Exceptional work ethic
- Enjoys and excels in a TEAM work environment
- A cover letter is required to be considered for the position