Fitness Together is not your typical gym, it’s a personalized, premium, one on one wellness solution. Our Personal Trainers create a welcoming environment in our 1:1 training suites, where clients are empowered to take back their health so they can have the energy to do what they love.
- Part-time Personal Trainers make from $20 K to $30K annually
- No direct sales or marketing
- No split shifts
- Paid continuing education
- Paid time off
- Bonuses and incentives based on KPIs
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors.
- Design safe and effective programs, accommodating the unique needs/goals of clients
- Educate and empower clients so that they are motivated to stay committed to their plan
- Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation every day
- Create unique, memorable, and personal experiences for clients that make Fitness Together® customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgment, and express empathy
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment.
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language, and behavior
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- National Certification required (NASM or ACSM)
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills